Offering ETI-Certified Pre-Owned Bucket Trucks
As the largest independent new and used bucket truck dealer in the United States, Utility Fleet serves as an Authorized Service and Warranty Repair Center, and parts distributor for ETI. ETI is the leading manufacturer and provider in the 45-foot-and-under aerial lift and custom body markets. ETI built its reputation by setting the industry standard for quality and service. Various industries continue to use only ETI’s quality bucket trucks in their daily operations.
Sharing a similar commitment in making operations as safe and as efficient as possible, Utility Fleet is the only ASE “Blue Seal of Excellence Certified” bucket truck dealer in the country. Utility Fleet specializes in providing different businesses with a large selection of new and used bucket trucks and other equipment either for sale or for rent. Many of these units are remanufactured and perform like newly manufactured aerial lifts, yet cost significantly less.
Utility Fleet is also committed to providing complete customer satisfaction. The company holds the distinction of being the only dealer in the world authorized to market and sell ETI Certified Pre-Owned Bucket Trucks. All vehicles have undergone a meticulous inspection and certification process to ensure that it continues to meet original operating and safety specifications, to keep you on the road.
Apart from being tested to ensure it is near its original quality, all ETI Certified Pre-Owned Bucket Trucks also:
- Receive a fresh dielectric test by ETI during their factory recertification
- Have new non-skid deck coating
- Have their chassis thoroughly inspected and guaranteed to exceed DOT standards
- Include Ford factory engine warranty that remains on all units with less than 100k miles
- Are delivered via free nationwide shipping (up to 1,000 miles)
- Are guaranteed to have been used by only one owner, with Investor Owned Utility lease returns (no contactor or private party units)
- Are Texas titled and operated, and are ensured of having no signs of rusting
Utility Fleet currently has over one hundred ETI Certified Units available, most of these pre-owned units are off-lease trucks. Available in 4x4 or 4x2 units, these vehicles are 2008-2011 Dodge and Ford Diesel Chassis, and are certified to provide the utmost in performance and safety.
For more information on rental bucket trucks and certified units from ETI, we invite you to visit our Factory Certified ETI Inventory page, or call 866-411-5285 for more information.