ETI Factory Certified Pre-Owned Bucket Trucks.
Utility Fleet Sales new location.
Utility Fleet Sales, the largest independent new and used bucket truck dealer in the United States, is now a Terex Rental Partner, and a Manitex Crane Dealer. Combining this with being an Authorized Dealer for Prinoth tracked carriers, and its ongoing business as an Authorized Equipment Partner for ETI Bucket Trucks, makes Utility Fleet the leading Equipment Solutions Provider for Electric Utility fleets and related industries. Utility Fleet offers you the equipment options you need to most effectively manage your fleet: New, remanufactured, or used bucket trucks, digger derricks, and pressure diggers for purchase or rental; new stringing gear on-ground and available for immediate delivery; pole trailers, reel trailers, backyard units, track units, truck mounted cranes, and additional support equipment, all kept in stock. Utility Fleet is also an Authorized Service Center, Warranty Repair Center, and Authorized Parts Distributor for ETI, the world’s fastest growing manufacturer of aerial lifts (“Bucket Trucks”). Utility Fleet is the only dealer in the world that can market and sell ETI Factory Certified Pre-Owned Bucket Trucks, and the only ASE Blue Seal of Excellence Certified bucket truck dealer in the country. What does that mean to you? It means you get maximum flexibility in how you manage the life-cycle of your fleet, because you have options. Experience the Utility Fleet Sales Difference: A difference in the quality of the company, the people, and the product, which is why Utility Fleet Sales has been the fastest growing dealer of bucket trucks and digger derricks in the United States for the past 8 years!
Call us now at 866-411-5285.
Utility Fleet Sales offers the highest quality inventory of new and used bucket trucks, digger derricks, pressure diggers, boom trucks, cranes, pole trailers, reel trailers, and more. Utility Fleet Sales has dedicated sales, service, transportation, and rental divisions to meet your equipment needs, and utilizes a nationwide network of service and repair facilities to serve its customers throughout North America.
The Utility Fleet Sales Difference:
- Nationwide Delivery Included in Price
- Industry Leading Product Warranty
- An extensive service & inspection program on the boom, hydraulic system, service body, chassis, and drive-train and are GUARANTEED to be in 100% READY-TO-WORK condition.
- Team of ASE certified technicians who specialize in aerial devices, hydraulic fluid power, electrical/wiring, computer diagnostics, gas & diesel engine repair, chassis, and bodywork
- 19 bay service facility with overhead crane, multiple heavy truck lifts, full body shop, and state-of-the-art computer diagnostic equipment and tools on site
- Utility Fleet Sales has increased purchasing power and increased access to the most sought after equipment from the premier Utility and Leasing Companies in the United States, which means you get the best maintained equipment from the most respected sources in the country when you buy from Utility Fleet Sales.
- Dedicated Parts and Service Teams to continue to serve you after the sale
- Our Sales Professionals have decades of field experience in aerial device operation - We truly understand your needs better than our competition
- We facilitate flexible financing options
- We offer a complete logistics and transportation solution
- Independent, 3rd party inspections and dielectric testing offered
- Location is conveniently located near major airports
- Brands and products sold and serviced by Utility Fleet Sales:
- MTI (Mobile Tool International - Teco)
- National Cranes
- As well as many other major manufacturers
Utility Fleet Sales serves Cities and other Municipalities, Power Cooperatives, Investor Owned Utilities, Utility Contractors, Telecommunications Service Providers, Telecommunications Contractors, Sign and Lighting Companies, Tree Care Services, Commercial Construction Contractors, Road/Infrastructure Construction and Repair, Crane Distributors and Operators, Oilfield Service Companies, as well as a variety of independent users worldwide.
**TIRES AND BRAKES ARE GUARANTEED TO MEET FEDERAL DOT STANDARDS OR NEW REPLACEMENTS WILL BE INSTALLED.
Utility Fleet Sales sells and transports new and used bucket trucks, digger derricks, pressure diggers, boom trucks, mobile cranes, and trailers to all 50 states & territories: Alaska [AK] Alabama [AL] Arkansas [AR] Arizona [AZ] California [CA] Colorado [CO] Connecticut [CT] Delaware [DE] Florida [FL] Georgia [GA] Hawaii [HI] Iowa [IA] Idaho [ID] Illinois [IL] Indiana [IN] Kansas [KS] Kentucky [KY] Louisiana [LA] Massachusetts [MA] Maryland [MD] Maine [ME] Michigan [MI] Minnesota [MN] Missouri [MO] Mississippi [MS] Montana [MT] North Carolina [NC] North Dakota [ND] Nebraska [NE] New Hampshire [NH] New Jersey [NJ] New Mexico [NM] Nevada [NV] New York [NY] Ohio [OH] Oklahoma [OK] Oregon [OR] Pennsylvania [PA] Puerto Rico [PR] Rhode Island [RI] South Carolina [SC] South Dakota [SD] Tennessee [TN] Texas [TX] US Virgin Islands [VI] Utah [UT] Virginia [VA] Vermont [VT] Washington [WA] Wisconsin [WI] West Virginia [WV] Wyoming [WY] Canada: Alberta [AB] British Columbia [BC] Manitoba [MB] New Brunswick [NB] Newfoundland and Labrador [NL] Northwest Territories [NT] Nova Scotia [NS] Nunavut [NU] Ontario [ON] Prince Edward Island [PE] Quebec [QC] Saskatchewan [SK] Yukon [YT]