ETI Factory Certified Pre-Owned Bucket Trucks.
Utility Fleet Sales new location.
Utility Fleet Sales is the largest independent used bucket truck dealer in the United States. Utility Fleet Sales is an Authorized Service and Warranty Repair Center for ETI as well as an authorized parts distributor. ETI is the fastest growing manufacturer of aerial lifts (“Bucket Trucks”) in the world resulting from a dedication to meet and exceed customer expectations. Utility Fleet Sales, the only ASE “Blue Seal of Excellence Certified” bucket truck dealer in the country is now the only dealer in the World that can market and sell “ETI Factory Certified Pre-Owned” Bucket Trucks. What does that mean to you? It means you get the best maintained equipment from the most respected sources in the country when you buy from Utility Fleet Sales. Experience the Utility Fleet Sales Difference: A difference in the quality of the company, the staff, and the product, which is why Utility Fleet Sales has been the fastest growing dealer of bucket trucks and digger derricks in the United States for the past 6 years in a row! Utility Fleet Sales currently has over 50 ETI Factory Certified Pre-Owned units in inventory to choose from – All mounted on 2006-2008 Ford F550 Diesel Chassis with both 4×4 and 4×2 units available. Call now they won’t last long, 866-411-5285.
Utility Fleet Sales offers the highest quality inventory of used bucket trucks, digger derricks, pressure diggers, boom trucks, cranes, pole trailers, reel trailers, and more. Utility Fleet Sales has dedicated sales, service, transportation, and rental divisions to meet your equipment needs. Utility Fleet Sales has one of the largest selections of used bucket trucks and digger derricks in the country - and utilizes a nationwide network of service and repair facilities to serve its customers throughout North America. Utility Fleet Sales is a Full Service dealer who's experienced team has decades of expertise in the Utility and Equipment Industries.
The Utility Fleet Sales Difference:
- Nationwide Delivery Included in Price
- 30-day 3,000 mile extended warranty
- An extensive service & inspection program on the boom, hydraulic system, service body, chassis, and drive-train and are GUARANTEED to be in 100% READY-TO-WORK condition.
- Team of ASE certified technicians who specialize in aerial devices, hydraulic fluid power, electrical/wiring, computer diagnostics, gas & diesel engine repair, chassis, and bodywork
- 19 bay service facility with overhead crane, multiple heavy truck lifts, full body shop, and state-of-the-art computer diagnostic equipment and tools on site
- Utility Fleet Sales has increased purchasing power and increased access to the most sought after equipment from the premier Utility and Leasing Companies in the United States, which means you get the best maintained equipment from the most respected sources in the country when you buy from Utility Fleet Sales.
- Dedicated Parts and Service Teams to continue to serve you after the sale
- Our Sales Professionals have decades of field experience in aerial device operation - We truly understand your needs better than our competition
- We facilitate flexible financing options
- We offer a complete logistics and transportation solution
- Independent, 3rd party inspections and dielectric testing offered
- Location is conveniently located near major airports
- Brands and products sold and serviced by Utility Fleet Sales:
- MTI (Mobile Tool International - Teco)
- National Cranes
- As well as many other major manufacturers
Utility Fleet Sales serves Cities and other Municipalities, Power Cooperatives, Investor Owned Utilities, Utility Contractors, Telecommunications Service Providers, Telecommunications Contractors, Sign and Lighting Companies, Tree Care Services, Commercial Construction Contractors, Road/Infrastructure Construction and Repair, Crane Distributors and Operators, Oilfield Service Companies, as well as a variety of independent users worldwide.
Call us at 1-866-411-5285 (U.S.) or 979-778-0700 (outside the U.S.) for new & used bucket trucks, digger derricks, pressure diggers, boom trucks, mobile cranes, pole trailers, reel trailers, and more.
**TIRES AND BRAKES ARE GUARANTEED TO MEET FEDERAL DOT STANDARDS OR NEW REPLACEMENTS WILL BE INSTALLED.
Utility Fleet Sales sells and transports new and used bucket trucks, digger derricks, pressure diggers, boom trucks, mobile cranes, and trailers to all 50 states & territories: Alaska [AK] Alabama [AL] Arkansas [AR] Arizona [AZ] California [CA] Colorado [CO] Connecticut [CT] Delaware [DE] Florida [FL] Georgia [GA] Hawaii [HI] Iowa [IA] Idaho [ID] Illinois [IL] Indiana [IN] Kansas [KS] Kentucky [KY] Louisiana [LA] Massachusetts [MA] Maryland [MD] Maine [ME] Michigan [MI] Minnesota [MN] Missouri [MO] Mississippi [MS] Montana [MT] North Carolina [NC] North Dakota [ND] Nebraska [NE] New Hampshire [NH] New Jersey [NJ] New Mexico [NM] Nevada [NV] New York [NY] Ohio [OH] Oklahoma [OK] Oregon [OR] Pennsylvania [PA] Puerto Rico [PR] Rhode Island [RI] South Carolina [SC] South Dakota [SD] Tennessee [TN] Texas [TX] US Virgin Islands [VI] Utah [UT] Virginia [VA] Vermont [VT] Washington [WA] Wisconsin [WI] West Virginia [WV] Wyoming [WY] Canada: Alberta [AB] British Columbia [BC] Manitoba [MB] New Brunswick [NB] Newfoundland and Labrador [NL] Northwest Territories [NT] Nova Scotia [NS] Nunavut [NU] Ontario [ON] Prince Edward Island [PE] Quebec [QC] Saskatchewan [SK] Yukon [YT]